Information We Collect Automatically
When you use our Services, our servers automatically collect certain browser or device-generated information by using various types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons”. This information includes, but is not limited to:
- Your IP address or other device addresses or IDs
- Web browser and/or device type
- The pages or other content you view or interact with on the Services
- The server from which you are accessing our Services
- The date, time, and place of accessing our Services.
We may also use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you have opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message.
Information We Collect from Third-Parties
Third-Party Web Beacons and Third-Party Buttons. We may implement third-party content or advertising on the Services that may use clear gifs or other forms of web beacons, which allow the third-party content provider to read and write cookies to your browser in connection with your viewing of third-party content on the Services.
Additionally, we may implement third party buttons (such as Facebook “like” or “share” buttons) that may allow third parties to collect information about you through such third parties’ browser cookies, even when you do not interact with the button. Information collected through web beacons and buttons is collected directly by these third parties, and we do not participate in that data transmission. Information collected by a third-party in this manner is subject to that third-party’s own data collection, use, and disclosure policies.
Analytics. We may work with different companies that offer services that can assist us in better understanding how users interact with and use the Services. For example, we may use a product called Google Analytics by permitting Google to use technologies such as web beacons and cookies to collect certain non-personally identifiable information that helps us understand your usage of our Services. We may permit Google and other third-party analytics providers to combine information collected through our Services with information collected from third-party services, and these analytics providers may use this information to help us better understand our users. These analytics providers may also use this information to help their other customers better understand their users.
How We Use Information
We use your personal and non-personal information to provide the Services, such as completing purchases, updating order statuses, and fulfilling your requests. We also use this information to track user behavior and send promotional offers to better market our Services. When you communicate with us through any means such as chat/ email, we may use your contact details for marketing communications. You can unsubscribe from such communications anytime you wish to do so.
We also use your personal data in a variety of other ways related to our business, including:
- To administer and manage performance of purchase or sales agreements with our suppliers and customers
- To provide other services you may request
- To provide customer support and correspond with you to resolve your queries or complaints
- To operate, evaluate, maintain, improve, and develop the Services (including by monitoring and analyzing trends, access to, and use of the Services for advertising and marketing, and analyzing how our digital platforms are functioning and delivering results)
- To monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed and to track your behavior on the Services
- To develop new products, services, features, and functionalities
- For research and educational purposes
- To customize our Services to users’ needs
- To engage with you about promotions and our Services
- To provide you with promotional communications which you have requested or which we believe you would be interested in
- To protect and ensure safety of the Services, our confidential and proprietary information, and our employees
- To manage, protect against and investigate fraud, risk exposure, claims and other liabilities, including but not limited to violation of our agreement or laws or regulations.
Location of Services
The Services are intended for visitors located within the United States and hosted on servers located throughout the world. If you choose to use the Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from United States law, then you hereby authorize the transfer of your personal information outside of those regions to the United States and elsewhere for storage and processing.
We may also transfer your data from the United States to other countries or regions in connection with storage and processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Services. These countries may not provide the same level of protection of personal data as your country of residence. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to the Services, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
While we do not target our goods or services to individuals outside of the United States, we understand that certain users may be considered “data subjects” for whom the processing of personal information would normally be subject to REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) or the U.K. General Data Protection Regulation (“UK GDPR”) (each, a “Covered Person”).
While we are not subject to GDPR or the UK GDPR because we do not target our goods and services to individuals outside of the United States, we voluntarily offer Covered Persons the rights described in sections (1) through (4) below:
- Right of access, rectification, erasure, and restriction of processing: You may obtain access to your personal information stored by us. If we process or use your personal information, we shall endeavor to ensure, by implementing suitable measures, that your personal information is accurate and up to date for the purposes for which it was collected. If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you may obtain the rectification of such personal information. You may obtain the erasure or restriction of processing of your personal information in situations where no legitimate business purpose exists, or the further storage is unnecessary.
- Right to data portability: You may receive the personal information that you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly-used, and machine-readable format or transmit this information to another controller.
- Right to object: You may object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information. To the extent your personal information is processed for reasons other than direct marketing, you understand and agree that we have compelling legitimate reasons for information processing, such as providing access to our Services. You may use ad-blocking software to limit information capture and usage. Making a request does not guarantee that the request will be honored.
- Right to withdraw consent: If you consented to the collection or processing of your personal information, you may withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
The legal basis for the processing of your personal information is:
- Processing is necessary for us to comply with legal obligations
- Processing is necessary to perform an agreement with you or take steps to enter into an agreement at your request, such as to fulfill an order, or to provide product information you have requested.
Information We Collect from You
To place orders or to access and use certain Services, you may be prompted to provide certain identifiable data to us. You can choose whether you provide information to us, but if you do not provide it to us, we may not be able to fulfill your order or offer certain features of the Services. For example, you provide us with personal information when you register for an account, use the Services, and submit information to us through communications.
This personal data includes but is not limited to:
- Full name, phone number, and email address;
- Billing address and shipping address;
- Birthdays and anniversaries
- Driver’s license number, insurance numbers, account numbers, and bank account details
- Chat history and other information sent by you via emails to our email ID
- Identifiable interests.
Some cookies are necessary to use the Services, and these cannot be disabled. Other cookies are not required to browse our Services and may be disabled or deleted, but this may prevent you from properly using the Services. Most browsers allow you to adjust your cookie settings. Third-party services may employ cookies on the Services to better perform their services. We have no control over third-party cookies, and therefore, disclaim any and all liability related to third-party cookies. To manage your cookie preferences related to our Services
Sharing Your Information
Services. We may share your information to facilitate the Services and to fulfill your orders and other services you request. We may share your information to monitor, improve, or better market our Services such as with third party cookie providers.
Third-Party Service Providers. We work with third-party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, marketing, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to or process personal information as part of providing those services to us.
Aggregate Information. We may make automatically-collected, aggregated, or otherwise non-personally-identifiable information available to third-parties for various purposes, including (a) for compliance with various reporting obligations; (b) for business or marketing purposes; (c) to assist us in improving the products or Services; or (d) to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Services.
Law Enforcement. We also share information as needed to comply with legal processes, if we have a good-faith belief that the action is necessary to comply with laws, or to cooperate with law enforcement.
Business Transfers. We may also share your information when we believe your actions violate our Terms of Service, or in the event we are transferred or sold to another entity as a result of a corporate sale, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other sharing. We also reserve the right to disclose personal information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (a) take precautions against liability, (b) protect us or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (c) investigate and defend us against any third-party claims or allegations, (d) protect the security or integrity of the Services and any facilities or equipment used to make the Services available, or (e) protect our property or other legal rights, or the rights, property, or safety of others.
We may share information that is not personally identifiable or is not otherwise subject to restrictions in this Policy.
How Long we Retain Your Information
Your Options and Rights
You may, of course, decline to share certain personal information with us in which case, we may not be able to provide some of the features and functionality of the Services. You may update or correct your account information and preferences at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to access the personal information that we hold about you, or request that we delete any information about you, you may contact us at email@example.com. We will either address the requests in a timely manner or provide you with the ability to access and delete and/or update their personal information.
Even though you may make changes or request deletions of personal information, we may retain all information for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
Subject to applicable law, you may have different rights regarding our use of your information. You may have the right to request access to and receive information about the information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in you information, and have such information deleted. You also may have the right to object to our processing of your information and to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information. When you request the deletion of your information, object or withdraw your consent to the processing of your information, we may not be able to provide all the features of the Services to you. To exercise these rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly review all such requests in accordance with applicable laws.
If you receive a commercial email from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the email. You may also opt-out from receiving commercial emails from us, and any other promotional communications that we may send to you from time to time, by following the directions in the communication or by sending a request to us by email at email@example.com.
If you opt-out of receiving commercial emails from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to ten business days for us to process your request, and you may receive promotional communications from us that you have opted-out from during that period. Additionally, even after you opt-out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Services.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
The Services are intended for general audiences. We do not target Services to children under 13, and we do not intentionally collect any information from users under 13. If you become aware that your child has used the Services, and we may have personal information about a user under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we may delete the information.
We use certain physical, administrative, and technical safeguards that are designed to maintain the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or store on the Services, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or administrative safeguards.
If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice through the Services if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.